- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- Compliments Baguette
- 1/2 pkg
- Sensations Charcuterie Trio, diced (300 g pkg)
- 1 1/4 cups 300 mL
- shredded Compliments Marble Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp 30 mL
- chopped parsley (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups 375 mL
- Sensations by Compliments Authentico Pomodoro Tomato & Basil Sauce
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Without cutting all the way through the bottom crust of the baguette, cut lengthwise down the centre of the loaf. Then cut across at 1-in. (2.5-cm) intervals, avoiding cutting through the bottom crust. The cuts create bread “cubes” to pull apart after baking.
- Step 2
- Toss together diced charcuterie meats and 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cheese. Stuff mixture into the cuts in the loaf. Sprinkle remaining cheese overtop.
- Step 3
- Wrap baguette in foil; place on baking sheet. Bake 15 min., or until cheese is melted and bread is hot. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Warm pasta sauce and serve alongside loaded baguette for dipping.
Delicious made with white, whole-wheat or multigrain baguettes.