- very easy
- Prep Time
- 5 mins
- Total Time
- 15 mins
- ripe bananas
- marshmallows, torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup
- Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 60 mL
- 2 tbsp
- shredded coconut or chopped pecans
- 30 mL
- Step 1
- While camp fire is underway, cut open banana peels lengthwise along the "inside curve". Make small horizontal cuts in peel at each end and open up bananas slightly.
- Step 2
- Insert marshmallows, chocolate chips and coconut or pecans into bananas and then press bananas back together. Wrap in aluminum foil, place in hot, glowing embers and bake 5 to 7 min. depending on intensity of fire. Enjoy with spoons.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.