We put quick and easy back into bento lunch box ideas perfect for kids and adults alike with these four fab options that are buy, assemble, and pack only. Fun, fast, and delicious options made simple with the help of deli meats, cheeses and a few creative add ins for quick lunches or snacks when you’re hungry!
Portable picnic bento box lunch idea
Grab a picnic to go any time of the year by creating your own customizable version in a bento box. Start by wrapping slices of Panache Oven Roasted Turkey around breadsticks, include a couple of Mini Babybel® cheeses, add a dollop of hummus dip in one compartment and slices of your favourite fruits and veggies such as grape tomatoes, carrot, or celery sticks. A substantial snack or lunch idea is good to go!
- Panache Oven-Roasted Turkey, freshly sliced from the Deli Service Counter
- Mini Babybel® cheese Original
- Compliments Naturally Simple Hummus Dip
- Fruits & Veggies including grape tomatoes, carrots, celery sticks, apple slices
Char-Skew-Terie bento box lunch idea
Skewer your way to fun and tasty bento box lunch idea/inspiration by threading cubes of kolbassa sausage, cheddar cheese and grapes onto a 4” toothpick. Pack some crackers and smoked ham along to round out your char-skew-terie bento box and a fresh lunch idea/inspiration is served!
- Brandt Kolbassa Sausage Chub
- Panache Smoked Black Forest Ham, freshly thin sliced from the Deli Service Counter
- Monsieur Gustav Marble Cheddar Cheese
- Goldfish Crackers
- 4” Toothpicks/skewers – to create skewers
Pizza-to-go bento box lunch idea
We make it easy to pack a pizza to go with mini naan flatbreads topped with sauce, slices of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. All you have to do is assemble and enjoy for a quick and easy lunch idea everyone will love. We’ve even included a chocolaty dessert!
- Compliments Naan Dippers Flatbreads
- Tre Stelle Mozzarella Cheese Ball
- Piller’s Pepperoni
- Primo Pizza Sauce
- M&M Milk Chocolate Candies
- Apple, sliced
Veggie lover’s bento box lunch idea
Whether it’s Meatless Monday or a vegetarian enjoying this bento box lunch idea, you’ve got marinated artichokes, briny olives, slices of provolone cheese, crisp slices of bell peppers and two hard boiled eggs to give your lunch some munch. Add in any dips or breads if you like for a more robust lunch.
- Mixed Olives, from the deli
- Marinated Artichokes, from the deli
- Panache Provolone Valpadana Piccante
- Red and yellow bell peppers
- Two hard-boiled Burnbrae Eggs from Prepared Foods counter