- very easy
- Prep Time
- 10 min
- Total Time
- Sensations by Compliments Deluxe Hamburger Buns, split
- 3 tbsp
- Sensations by Compliments Spirited Mickie Sweet & Tangy Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 45 mL
- tomato, sliced into 6 rounds
- yellow pepper, seeded and diced
- 1½ cup
- shredded Comté or Swiss cheese, divided (approx. 6 oz/175 g)
- 375 mL
- ¼ cup
- finely chopped fresh basil
- 60 mL
- Step 1
- Spread barbecue sauce on cut-sides of the 6 bun halves. Top with tomato, yellow pepper and cheese.
- Step 2
- Place buns directly on grill preheated to medium-low. Grill with lid closed about 5 min., or until cheese has melted and buns are toasted. Sprinkle basil on top before serving.
Substitute shredded mozzarella cheese.