- very easy
- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- green onions, thinly sliced
- carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- English cucumber, finely diced
- 8 cups
- 1 small Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 L
- mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ cup
- finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 125 mL
- ¼ cup
- prepared Asian-style salad dressing
- 60 mL
Place chicken on barbecue preheated to medium-high heat. Cook, turning occasionally, until golden and internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C), approx. 15 min. Transfer chicken to chopping board to rest.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine green onions, carrots, cucumber, cabbage, mango and cilantro.
Slice chicken into thin strips. Add to vegetables, along with salad dressing. Toss and serve.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.