- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 30 mins
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- green onions, thinly sliced
- carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- English cucumber, finely diced
- 8 cups
- 1 small Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 L
- mango, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ cup
- finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 125 mL
- ¼ cup
- prepared Asian-style salad dressing
- 60 mL
- Step 1
- Place chicken on barbecue preheated to medium-high heat. Cook, turning occasionally, until golden and internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C), approx. 15 min. Transfer chicken to chopping board to rest.
- Step 2
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine green onions, carrots, cucumber, cabbage, mango and cilantro.
- Step 3
- Slice chicken into thin strips. Add to vegetables, along with salad dressing. Toss and serve.
Replace chicken breasts with 1 lb (500 g) uncooked shrimp. Thaw and grill just until cooked through. Cool and toss with salad.