- very easy
- Prep Time
- 5 min
- Total Time
- 25 min
- Compliments Honey Graham Wafer pieces (4 wafers per piece)
- 1 cup
- Compliments Mini Marshmallows
- 250 mL
- 1/2 cup
- chocolate chips
- 125 mL
- Compliments Sugar Cones
- Step 1
- Break graham wafers into small bite-sized pieces. Mix in marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Step 2
- Stuff each sugar cone to the rim with marshmallow mixture. Wrap with double layer of foil to seal cone and filling completely.
- Step 3
- Set on BBQ grill preheated to medium. Close lid and roast, turning occasionally, 5 to 8 min. Remove from grill. When cones are cool enough to handle, hold upright to unwrap. Serve warm.
Try add-ins such as white chocolate chips, banana slices, berries, toffee bits, nuts, dried fruit or toasted coconut, chocolate-coated candies.
To make in oven, place wrapped cones on baking sheet tray and bake at 350˚F (180˚C) 5 to 8 min.