- Prep Time
- 15 mins
- bunch asparagus, trimmed
- small eggplant, cut into ¾-in. (2-cm) thick rounds
- small red pepper, seeded and halved
- small yellow pepper, seeded and halved
- small zucchini, seeded and halved length-wise
- 3 tbsp
- olive oil
- 45 ml
- 8 oz
- whole-wheat pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 250 g
- 1 container
- Sensations by Compliments Gourmet Mushroom Medley Soup
- 625 ml
- 2 tbsp
- grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 30 ml
Brush veggies with olive oil. Grill on barbecue or grill pan preheated to medium heat, about 10 min., turning occasionally, until softened and lightly charred. Remove from grill or pan. When cool enough to handle, slice veggies into bite-sized pieces. Reserve a quarter of the veggies for garnish.
In large saucepan, combine the Sensations by Compliments Gourmet Mushroom Medley Soup and three quarters of the grilled vegetables; simmer until heated through. Stir pasta into saucepan mixture and cook 2 min. until heated through. Divide pasta mixture evenly among 4 plates, top with reserved veggies and sprinkle with cheese.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.