- very easy
- Prep Time
- 10 mins
- Total Time
- 1 h 40 m
- 1 Pizza
- 1 pkg
- Compliments Pizza Dough (if frozen, thaw overnight according to package directions)
- 650 g
- olive oil for drizzling
- 1 pkg
- Compliments Sliced Cremini Mushrooms
- 227 g
- all-purpose flour for dusting
- 1 jar
- Snowdonia Balsamic Caramelized Onion Chutney
- 100 g
- 1 cup
- grated Tre Stelle Mozzarella Ball
- 250 mL/120 g
- shaved or thinly sliced Compliments Montreal Smoked Meat
- 140 g
- 3/4 cup
- crumbled Castello Blue Cheese
- 175 mL/100 g
- 2 tbsp
- finely sliced green onion
- 30 mL
Place thawed dough in a covered bowl at room temperature for 1 to 2 hr.
Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F). Drizzle olive oil into frypan, sauté mushrooms about 5 min. Season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside.
Place pizza dough on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Lightly dust dough with flour. Using fingertips, press into a round: 14-in. (35 cm) diameter for a thicker crust, 16-in. (40 cm) for thinner crust. If the dough springs back, let it rest 2 or 3 min. before continuing to press out to size.
Spread with onion chutney. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella and cooked mushrooms. Arrange sliced smoked meat in "curly ruffles" on top. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese. Bake 18 to 22 min., or until the crust is golden and crisp. Garnish with green onion. Slice and serve.
Disclaimer: We seek to be accurate with respect to the ingredients, nutritional information, product images and descriptions listed on our website, however, this information may change from time to time. Please always refer to the product package for the most current and accurate ingredient and nutrition information or other product information.