We've partnered with Infarm to bring you fresh produce. Each modular farming unit at select Sobeys stores is a local ecosystem that creates the ideal environment required for fresh greens and herbs to flourish.
- TASTE: Freshness at your fingertips so you can taste the goodness.
- LOCAL: 100% Hyperlocal greens that are handpicked for you.
- SUSTAINABLE: A new way to grow that reduces the environmental effects of food transportation.
Here is a list of the fresh herbs and produce grown in store, with Infarm (please contact store for availability):
Add a distinctive taste to your pastas and curries
Lettuce & Produce
Provides a flavorful crunch to any salad or sandwich
Product availability may vary by store. For more details about each product, click here
Find Infarm at these locations:
- Sobeys Glen Abbey, Oakville
- Sobeys Queensway, Toronto
- Sobeys Laird and Wicksteed, Toronto
- Sobeys Oshawa, Oshawa
- Sobeys Extra Burlington, Burlington
- Sobeys Whitby, Whitby
- Sobeys Stone Church, Stoney Creek
- Sobeys Kipling, Etobicoke (Coming Soon)
- Sobeys Danforth, Toronto (Coming Soon)
- Sobeys Clark and Hilda, Thornhill
- Sobeys Extra Milton, Milton
- Sobeys Mississauga, Mississauga
- Sobeys North Ajax, Ajax
- Sobeys Extra Ancaster, Ancaster
- Sobeys South Ajax, Ajax
- Sobeys Shellard Lane, Brantford
- Sobeys Extra Aurora, Aurora
- Sobeys Urban Fresh Spadina, Toronto
- Sobeys Columbia, Waterloo
- Sobeys Northfield, Waterloo
- Sobeys Ira Needles, Kitchener
- Sobeys Queen Street
- Sobeys Spryfield
- Sobeys Timberlea
- Sobeys Bedford (Mill Cove)
- Sobeys Cole Harbour
- Sobeys Panavista Drive
- Sobeys Clayton Park
- Sobeys Lower Sackville
- Sobeys Tantallon
- Sobeys Fall River
- Sobeys First Lake
- Sobeys Wyse Road
- Sobeys Russell Lake
- Sobeys Tacoma Drive
- Sobeys Penhorn
- Sobeys Mumford Road
- Sobeys Elmsdale
- Sobeys Stellarton
- Sobeys Truro
- Sobeys West Side Plaza
- Sobeys Aberdeen Mall
- Sobeys Pictou
- Sobeys Truro Prince Street
- Sobeys Windsor Street
- Sobeys Bedford South
At Sobeys, we want to do OurPartᵀᴹ for future generations by bringing you sustainable innovation. Infarm is good for you and good for the planet; grown using 95% less water and free of chemical pesticides.
Fresh Herb-Based Recipes that you can make with Infarm
It’s no Secret Herbs can elevate meals to fragrant and flavourful new heights. Let us inspire you with these 7 delicious ideas:
- Flavour ice cubes: Herbs like mint, thyme, rosemary and basil are great as tasty freezer staples.
- Add to salads: Typically relegated to garnish territory, parsley, chives, and cilantro can be so much more.
- Dress up desserts: Showcase the best the seasons have to offer with fresh herbs and bold flavours.
- Mix into chilled drinks: Elevate your fruit based cocktails with a touch of rosemary.
- Make an herbal tea: For a simple herbal tea, steep fresh mint leaves in hot water and enjoy.
- Boost marinades: Rosemary and mint pair well with meats like lamb and pork, while dill and fish are a good match.
- Power up pestos: If you’ve got leftover herbs, cheese ends and nuts, you’ve got homemade pesto.
Experiment and discover unique pairings to love, or go with these tried-and-true combinations: