Take a culinary journey through Italy with our exclusive-to-Sobeys, premium Italian deli meats, available for a limited time only during the holiday season. Treat your taste buds to our thinly-sliced, ready-to-eat deli meat selection as part of a charcuterie board, recipe or just because. Deliciously smoked and aged to perfection, often using traditional, regional methods, they’re available in six varieties to suit your mood.
Our Regional Greatest Hits
- Prosciutto di Parma: A traditional recipe from Parma, Italy, this DOP (Protected Designation of Origin) prosciutto is slowly dry-cured for a minimum of 18 months. The only ingredients used are pork, the right amount of salt and time. No additives or preservatives. Thinly sliced and sealed for freshness in our trays ensures you get buttery, beautiful bites every time.
- Toscano: This traditional Tuscan sausage is made from finely ground pork that is dry cured. If you like Genoa salami, then you’ll love our Toscano- a delicious addition to your charcuterie or antipasto platter!
- Calabrese: A Southern Italian recipe from Calabria where they like their deli meats piccante! Made of finely minced pork, seasoned with hot peppers and garlic; it’s a flavour bomb that brings the heat!
- Sicilian: Chopped pork is seasoned with a mix of fine herbs and spices in this Sicilian salami. Ours also features smoked paprika, giving our salami its distinctive red hue before being aged to increase the depth of its flavour.
- Milano: Originating from Milan this finely ground pork is seasoned with the perfect balance of spice, delivering a sweet and delicate flavour.
- Spianata: Cured, smoked and aged to perfection, this chopped pork is seasoned with smoked paprika and the perfect blend of fine herbs and spices to give this salami its vibrant red colour.
Whether you’re looking to surprise your guests or craving some self-indulgence, these fine, Italian deli meats make any occasion feel special.
- How’s your antipasto platter game? Make sure it’s on point with this checklist
- Have prosciutto left over? This mixed mushroom pizza recipe featuring the iconic Italian deli meat makes the every day a little more gourmet.
- We recommend thin slices of our Toscano salami in this flavourful pairing of white bean and salami crostini.